• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_Maxo G-Mute Appeal

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: _Maxo
Muted by: @Kainzo
Time of mute: 1/30/15 6PM EST
Server/Channel: Global Mute
Reason for mute: Kainzo did not like my opinions on the recent patch
Your story: I was talking in elite channel with kainzo and werwew about the patch that had just been released. I talked about how I didn't like the really small map with the bridge and was immediately muted in elite chat. I personally don't understand how this is a just worthy mute. About 5 seconds later, Kainzo decided to ramp up my punishment to a global mute. How could I possibly have angered you enough to globally mute me.. You asked me what I viewed an endgame as, and I told you. I said a couple lines about how I felt about the patch and the arenas. I didn't use offensive language and I didn't mean to anger you. I didn't even say that much. I did not mention anything along the lines of "Kainzo messing stuff up" like other people say all the time. I feel this GLOBAL mute was completely unnecessary and should be changed to a mute in elite if you really feel I deserve it.