• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_Magkal_'s Application

_Magkal_

Dirt
In-game name: _Magkal_
Location & Age: Negros, Philippines 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I wanna experience something new and it seems HeroCraft has what I need and it also looks like fun because I also like RPG games.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM7
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?
(Not Required): No.
Additional Info: I like playing Minecraft in my free time as a student but, I usually play on weekends due to school but that's totally fine by me. Waiting for 5 days to play Minecraft or any other game I like to play is fine by me because it makes it more worth the wait to have something you enjoy doing on the weekends.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
None
Reason you should be accepted: I wanna experience something new and it seems HeroCraft has what I need and it also looks like fun because I also like RPG games.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM7
Additional Info: I like playing Minecraft in my free time as a student but, I usually play on weekends due to school but that's totally fine by me. Waiting for 5 days to play Minecraft or any other game I like to play is fine by me because it makes it more worth the wait to have something you enjoy doing on the weekends.
REVIEWING

_Magkal_

Dirt
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM8