• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_Jason_Hero_'s Application

I posted this application on minecraft forums but I hear that posting on this forum would get me whitelisted faster. So please note that if you see the same application on minecraft forums, that it should be ignored.
  • In-game name: _Jason_Hero_
  • Location and Age: I am currently 14 years old living in Vancouver.
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None.
  • Referral(s): None. I found this server on Planet Minecraft.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Yes
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) No.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?: Yes. I have read all the rules.
  • Special Key: HCJ12

Last edited:

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I posted this application on minecraft forums but I hear that posting on this forum would get me whitelisted faster. So please note that if you see the same application on minecraft forums, that it should be ignored.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank.: HCJ13 or HCJ10. I posted this application on minecraft forums and it was denied cause my key was wrong. I put HCJ13 but i think what happend was that nobody noticed the 3 _'s in my name. I'm not really sure if they count or not.
Please remember that my name has 3 _'s in it when whitelisting. I've had way too many experiences with my friends forgetting about that.
Actually, both of those special keys are incorrect. It needs to be corrected on the application.

How is it wrong? Last time i checked, its HC, then the first alphanumberic character, then the number of characters. So HCJ13. J being the first alphanumberic character and 13 is the number of characters. Unless its _ but i dont think _ is considered alpha numberic since its not a number or part of the alhabet.

Wait. Nevermind. I counted wrong. I kept assuming that the second word in my name was 5 cause i purposely chose it similier to my real last name which has 5 letters. Sorry about that.I fixed it now.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Special Key: HCJ12
Reviewing