• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_JAD3N's Whitelist Application

_JAD3N

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: _JAD3N
  2. Location & Age: Eastern Canada (Pacific Standard Time), age 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Drackiller, MAGYAR12, Lithorn, BMW1994
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I played it in 3.0, before the map wipe. Otherwise, I'd found it on http://www.minecraftforum.net and I'd seen several PvP videos on YouTube before as well.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, of course!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I was accepted before, and I found no trouble with my previous experience, and I was able to master four classes whilst enjoying myself. I hope that I can have that sort of experience again as we all restart in the new map! In addition, I really do love Herocraft and its system, and how much better it is than other PvP servers that are usually full of hackers or unprofessional admins.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ6
  10. Additional Info: I'm not the best builder ever, so unfortunately, I can't post any screenies of exceptional buildings that I've made; in this case, I'll just say a bit about myself. Of course, as I'm currently 16yo, I am enrolled in senior high right now. My pasttimes include digital graphic design, volleyball and track & field, and of course, Minecraft.
P.S. Thanks for reading!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347328086,1347327615][/DOUBLEPOST]We are having issues regarding permissions right now so I can't add you to the whitelist right away @_JAD3N. I will add you to the list of users that need to be whitelisted. You are expected to be added to the whitelist within 24 hours. Until then you can play on the server as part of the greylist. I apologize for the inconvenience.