• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[_JAD3N's Guided Guide Application for Guiding!]

_JAD3N

TNT
Welcome to my application!
Thanks for clicking.
____________________________________​
  1. Minecraft IGN: _JAD3N
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16, Pacific Standard Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Roughly 6 months now; mastered two classes and found a good and reliable town
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think that I'd make a good Guide because I really do love to help newbies no matter where I am or what I'm doing; just ask any of the members of Gallifrey, especially the newer ones! I am friendly (and I type properly), and have a good sense of humor, coupled with an ocean of patience that makes me the perfect person to welcome new players to the server -- especially so, because apart from the Proctors, Guides are often the first face/impression that players encounter when joining.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'll admit, I'm not the best PvP'er, or the best builder, but I do like helping others, and I think that this position would allow me to contribute to the server, as I play for a couple hours per day. In addition, I've spoken with other Guides before like jmoney222, _KittyGotWet_, Dazureus and the like; I first met them when helping in /ch tour. But hey, this doesn't mean that I have their commendation or anything, or even that they remember. However, I'm hoping that you'll consider me for the position and get to join the team.
A little about me:
  • Canadian (which is basically +3 Secretly we are gay and -5 War)
  • Loves Minecraft (#1 most-played game), also enjoys TF2, Terraria, and Pokemon
  • Planning to join a program called Link Crew at my school, which allows older students to welcome the Grade 8's (sound familiar? *cough Guide cough*)
  • Likes to draw, uploads on DeviantART

PS. I don't really know if it's possible, but if you can you should check my chat logs and see how often I've helped in /ch h or /ch tour. But if you can't, I understand too.​