• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_Chalk's Whitelist Application

_Chalk

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: _Chalk
  2. Location & Age: California, 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found your Heroes plugin online and decided to try it out on a private server. I read that it was created for Herocraft and searched for your website.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a constructive player who recognizes that people have to work together to ensure that everyone enjoys themselves. I also understand that when other players are enjoying themselves, it usually benefits you as well. If accepted, I intend to follow the rules and to avoid any non-pvp conflict.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCC6}
  10. Additional Info: I'm not an seasoned Minecraft player, but I do love the game. I first played about a year ago after my little brothers convinced me to buy it, but was soon put off by the way people conducted themselves on multiplayer servers. I spent a long time away from the game until recently, when my brothers and I started playing on our own private server. From what I read so far, I expect that a more mature player-base can be found on Herocraft and I very much hope to be accepted into the community.