• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_AndreMadeira_ WhiteList

A

AndreMadeira

1. Minecraft In-game name: _AndreMadeira_
2. Location & Age: Lisbon, Portugal, 15
3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No ban, first time I'm playing.
4. Referral(s):
5. How did you hear about Herocraft: I was looking for a server and the big HEROCRAFT appear.
6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
7. Have you subscribed to ourr YouTube Channel? No, i didn't know you have it, sorry :D
8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yup.
9. Speacial Key: {HCA14}
10. Reason you should be accepted: Come on guy's, it's me André Madeira the BOSS :D, just kidding. You know i would like to be accepted beacause i want to protect my things, some dumbass stole me, now i will have my revenge!!! No just kidding i just want to get out of the computer and my stuff stay protected.
11. Don't want to wait to be accepted?: Of couse i can wait ;D kkkk.
Additional Info: I like to play PS3 to, you know god of war, uncharted, call of duty, infamous, i have 23 platinuns, on the PC i play minecraft since the 13 but i used to play on the cracked minecraft. I am a good student, i'm in a professional curse of techonology, i have good classification, 18 at programation, is my favority discipline. Im not very good at english i think you noticed kkkk. But now i will wait for your response and thank you guys anyway if you are reading this part of course you read all before and thats a lot of bad english, sorry :D

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
4. Referral(s):
5. How did you hear about Herocraft: I was looking for a server and the big HEROCRAFT appear.
7. Have you subscribed to ourr YouTube Channel? No, i didn't know you have it, sorry :D
10. Reason you should be accepted: Come on guy's, it's me André Madeira the BOSS :D, just kidding. You know i would like to be accepted beacause i want to protect my things, some dumbass stole me, now i will have my revenge!!! No just kidding i just want to get out of the computer and my stuff stay protected.
Additional Info: I like to play PS3 to, you know god of war, uncharted, call of duty, infamous, i have 23 platinuns, on the PC i play minecraft since the 13 but i used to play on the cracked minecraft. I am a good student, i'm in a professional curse of techonology, i have good classification, 18 at programation, is my favority discipline. Im not very good at english i think you noticed kkkk. But now i will wait for your response and thank you guys anyway if you are reading this part of course you read all before and thats a lot of bad english, sorry :D

Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
4. Referral(s):

You say you're 15 on your application but your profile says you're 21. Please explain.

A

AndreMadeira

Oh sorry, i used to put that i'm born 1991, because some games do not allow people under 18 or 16 . but i will change thx