• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

___Pyro___'s Whitelist Application

___Pyro___

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ___Pyro___
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 15 Years
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No bans
  4. Referral(s): Pureblox
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friend, Pureblox, I've also seen the server listed among a few server lists.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I haven't yet, because I want to be able to receive the money and XP to my account, so I will as soon as I log on.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read thoroughly all rules and terms and plan on abiding them fully. I hope to be a respectful and helpful member to the HeroCraft community and will do my best to help out whenever I can. I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha and have experience with running real servers. (Not just friends-only, 300+ members, the good old days :D). I consider myself a veteran player and look forward to my time on HeroCraft!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP10
  10. Additional Info: I am currently enrolled in the Computer Science Academy at my high school (Which last year won the ACSL competition) and am a novice programmer in both JAVA and HTML. I can't say that I am accepting a Nobel Peace Prize like the example but I hope to at least have fun!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ___Pyro___
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 15 Years
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No bans
  4. Referral(s): Pureblox
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friend, Pureblox, I've also seen the server listed amond a few server lists.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I haven't yet, because I want to be able to receive the money and XP to my account, so I will as soon as I log on.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read thoroughly all rules and terms and plan on abiding them fully. I hope to be a respectful and helpful member to the HeroCraft community and will do my best to help out whenever I can. I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha and have experience with running real servers. (Not just friends-only, 300+ members, the good old days :D). I consider myself a veteran player and look forward to my time on HeroCraft!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HC_10
  10. Additional Info: I am currently enrolled in the Computer Science Academy at my high school (Which last year won the ACSL competition) and am a novice programmer in both JAVA and HTML. I can't say that I am accepting a Nobel Peace Prize like the example but I hope to at least have fun!
Reviewing...

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Looks like your special key is incorrect. I would suggest reading over the application guide carefully. Remember to put it in your application then reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks

___Pyro___

Dirt
Any reason your 14 here?
what is your true age?
I am honestly a little dodgy about my identity on the internet, (I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter, and you won't find very detailed information on me. It's also probably hard to find my last name, since usually abbreviate. I hope you can understand.) so I obviously have lied before. I can tell you though that my real age is very close to 15 years (And by that I don't mean strictly less than, I mean about). Again, sorry for being misleading. If you really need my exact age, I understand that too.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I am honestly a little dodgy about my identity on the internet, (I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter, and you won't find very detailed information on me. It's also probably hard to find my last name, since usually abbreviate. I hope you can understand.) so I obviously have lied before. I can tell you though that my real age is very close to 15 years. (Again, sorry for being misleading. If you really need my exact age, I understand that too.)
An exact age is needed. You may pm it to me if you are concerned with posting it in public view.