• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

95473004's WhiteList Application

Wood
Minecraft In-game name:95473004
Location & Age:Norway, 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Got banned once for spam.
Referral(s):none
How did you hear about Herocraft?: i found the server while i was looking around for good servers with herocraft. on Spoutcraft serverlist
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:not yet.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i been reading through it twice and i agree.
Reason you should be accepted:i am a friendly player. i like populated servers, that gives me the opportunity to help others with things i already know. which is a feeling i love. i also like building even though im not good at it. practice makes perfect.
Additional Info:i have been playing MC since early alpha and have a lot of experience, i have also been playing on many servers and been asked to be mod/admin a lot of times due to the fact that i hate cheating. even when i have had the chance to get gamemode i have refused due to my hate for having advantages over others. hope you like my application and thanks for looking through it.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry for the wait, @Alen!

The Herocraft community and I thank you for your honesty, and look forward to seeing you online.

Welcome abroad! Please check your personal message inbox for more information.

Thanks!