• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

7thKnight's Proctor/Guide Application

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: 7thKnight
  2. Position applying for: Proctor/Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 21/Pacific
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Guide/Proctor?: I was a Proctor and A Guide for a long time until I took a break for a while. Now that I'm back and refreshed I would like to come back where I left off! I believe I was very effective at paying attention to new whitelist applications and helping the new players adjust to Herocraft. I've caught up on rule changes and the major changes that have happened to the Hero's plugin and I think I'm up to snuff to help out!
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I hope to give back to a community that has always been awesome <3

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I've been hearing that there is quite a large influx of guides right now so I would be fine just being a proctor right now, It's always fun meeting the new players. You can check the whitelist thread in the staff section to see my old list! :3

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I've been hearing that there is quite a large influx of guides right now so I would be fine just being a proctor right now, It's always fun meeting the new players. You can check the whitelist thread in the staff section to see my old list! :3
Oh, I'm sorry. Thought I commented on all of the guide apps. You're correct, there several new guides recently promoted and I may not be looking to promote any for some time. Good luck on proctor and you are a consideration for guide should space open up.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Guide/Proctor?: I was a Proctor and A Guide for a long time until I took a break for a while. Now that I'm back and refreshed I would like to come back where I left off! I believe I was very effective at paying attention to new whitelist applications and helping the new players adjust to Herocraft. I've caught up on rule changes and the major changes that have happened to the Hero's plugin and I think I'm up to snuff to help out!
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I hope to give back to a community that has always been awesome <3
As much as you seem to suit the role of proctor, i am not looking for any new proctors at the moment in time due to recent promotions but like hilltim1 i will take you under consideration if a space opens up :)

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Accepted! You're already added, I responded to the wrong thread. :)