• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

72 hour mute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

draconis99

Holy
Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
uhm... been muted now for 72 hours by brutal for practically nothing. Any idea when he's gonna become active enough to lift my mute? Or if he is active, why the extra hate against me when others are muted for less time for greater offenses?

edit: so i'm globally muted for almost 72 hours for making a comment in O chat about ban appeals and then confirming brutal's comment that he isn't on much to handle bans - when other people are muted for only 24 hours for spamming troll comments, name calling, and racial terms. How is that fair?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Others have been banned and suspended for trolling / racist comments.

I wont cite specifics here but you can easily search on the ban appeals and see that said members were harshly punished.

@Brutalacerate can look into this when he gets time. A mute per channel is usually better (I rarely gmute)

Status
Not open for further replies.