• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

5v5 Tourney Final Indar v Freepers

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Aw man, you didn't catch me showing up in the middle of the fight?
I think it was the end of round 2.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Lol I had to teleport minimike out because I just saw him running around during the fight.

xMJay

Portal
Bumped with vids of other fights. Tbh I enjoyed watching the chat of the second vid. Everyone was bitching about how rshooter was revived. pretty funny.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Bumped with vids of other fights. Tbh I enjoyed watching the chat of the second vid. Everyone was bitching about how rshooter was revived. pretty funny.
Lol I love how you carried extra hoes and swords. I saw you drop that gold hoe there

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
-whiteninja begins to use awaken
-whiteninja used awaken
nice tp in white xD told them not to report it until the vids were uploaded...

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
GG GUYS! good job u did really well, very proud of u guys!!!!!111!!!11!!

ChazzaMaGazza

ICE ICE ICE!
I only just noticed the @werwew19 and @uin153 were saying I had kill aura.... da fuq ya'll on about its huge group fight were theres a tonne of aoe's going on and people clicking, kinda piss's me off that you think that I hack but I know I dont so yeah w/e

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I only just noticed the @werwew19 and @uin153 were saying I had kill aura.... da fuq ya'll on about its huge group fight were theres a tonne of aoe's going on and people clicking, kinda piss's me off that you think that I hack but I know I dont so yeah w/e
You were legit hitting people behind you. Every single spectator saw it and agreed except for your butt buddies. Until the staff shut us up. Don't be a retard and post about it on the forums to bring more attention to the case that you use killaura.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
You were legit hitting people behind you. Every single spectator saw it and agreed except for your butt buddies. Until the staff shut us up. Don't be a retard and post about it on the forums to bring more attention to the case that you use killaura.
As someone who filmed the whole final fight, I never saw anything of the sort. For most of round 2 I was viewing through Chazza (I was trying to catch some of the fight from the fighters eyes. Then it derped and freaked out about skills hitting me and stuff).

And for the record, you're not supposed to publicly claim people cheaters. You're supposed to gather proof and submit it to a Mod or Admin for review. Sitting here and saying "everyone" saw it is not the way to go about this. You should know this.

@xMJay do you have footage of the Entire Finals? I wanna see what it looked like when I showed up in the fight XD

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
TP on Event has a 3 sec warmup and cancels on movement/pvp.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
You do realize that we had 2 Bloodmages, so that is 2 BoilBloods. Those are AoEs on a 10 second cool down with a 12 second duration. So of course everyone was getting hit by that AoE.

xMJay

Portal
clearly not kill aura lol. it is painfully obvious if someone uses kill aura as everyone within range of the player is hit and knockbacked. Everyone was taking damage because of bloodmage aoe dots and not 360 degree auto crit kill aura hacks...

@minimike96
those are all of my team's fights

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
clearly not kill aura lol. it is painfully obvious if someone uses kill aura as everyone within range of the player is hit and knockbacked. Everyone was taking damage because of bloodmage aoe dots and not 360 degree auto crit kill aura hacks...

@minimike96
those are all of my team's fights
na bro legit haker