• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT 5v5 PvP Tournament - March 2013

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Don't like agreeing with wonderboy, but hes pretty much right on every point about last tourny and the likely outcome of this one.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
I think that every mc activity that isnt needed for the tourney should be disabled. Mob spawns, Mobs, Server Intensive activities(I am pretty sure thats what it is ie. water flowing, pistons and such) Lets try and limit the lag as much as possible. Disabled mobs I think will be the biggest one. The tourney will already be having 200 players which causes enough lag. How about it Danda?

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Well as it stands now.... Fight Club vs TC first round, now while I'm not sure if this is final, I suggest starting LO/TC/FC on different brackets as I believe we have the highest chances to advance, just my 2cents :p.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Eldry that is extremely cocky.
I know, gotta get the blood flowing in everyone so the competition is awesome.

Honestly I don't have the team I would exactly prefer and with the timing changes in Cleric cool-downs it will make it harder. That being said I only used 1 Golden apple the whole tournament and all my heals are keybound so nerfing group heal which I used 2 times most of the fights will make little to no difference.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I gotta say for being an adult you have been acting like a real dick, let's keep it for the tourny mkay?

Trying to stir a competitive nature out of people is hardly being a dick. I am sure that you could think of many things that could fall under that category Sandy but saying that I want to take out TC first round is not one of them! ;)

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I am excited to fight C12 in a evenly numbered match. Everytime I have run into him before the numbers layout was never on equal footing either one way or the other.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Eldrylars, ever heard about using the small button called ''Edit''? Of the 6 last posts on this thread, 5 of them are yours. You seem so excited that you for some reason have to spam the tournament thread.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I am excited!
This will most likely be my last tournament. Things are getting to busy in life so I doubt I will have the time to keep myself trained and in the loop for future adventures.

Now it's the last 8 posts 6 are mine!
Is it a bad thing? As far as I can tell it does not change much.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I am excited!
This will most likely be my last tournament. Things are getting to busy in life so I doubt I will have the time to keep myself trained and in the loop for future adventures.

Now it's the last 8 posts 6 are mine!
Is it a bad thing? As far as I can tell it does not change much.
Spamming is a bad habit and when I check my notifications and see your name on this thread i'm like ''Is it worth checking or is it just the normal spam?''.

I know, gotta get the blood flowing in everyone so the competition is awesome.

Honestly I don't have the team I would exactly prefer and with the timing changes in Cleric cool-downs it will make it harder. That being said I only used 1 Golden apple the whole tournament and all my heals are keybound so nerfing group heal which I used 2 times most of the fights will make little to no difference.
Trying to stir a competitive nature out of people is hardly being a dick. I am sure that you could think of many things that could fall under that category Sandy but saying that I want to take out TC first round is not one of them! ;)

I am excited to fight C12 in a evenly numbered match. Everytime I have run into him before the numbers layout was never on equal footing either one way or the other.
I do not see why you had to make 3 seperate posts here. (YES you can qoute SEVERAL posts in a SINGLE post. I qouted as much as 4 posts here and I only used one post while you qouted 2 posts but needed 3 yourself to do that #Logic)

Learn to use the forums!

I'm also sorry to inform that I can't attend or record in this tournament as I originally planned. I was going to record from first person perspective in Haxnn's team, however I just found out that next weekend is the start of Easter which means I won't be home :(

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
wait what?
I was saying that I agree with the points you made in previous posts about how the lag made certain things stronger than others, various nerfs and restrictions have happened, the TC team will be stronger, and that it is likely they will win the tournament.