• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

5th PVP Tourney 7/14/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graink

Portal
@malmenca ; @MaskedHollow ; @Diffuse ; @ Graink ; @FrozenAshes_ ; @heylookitskyle ; @Kahzo ; @itzmak ; @pagrus ; @Garrythegazelle ; @Hanpeter77 ; @HollowSith .

We still might need a healer, if anyone in this list is ready.. Message me or something if any of you are interested, and if anyone else wants to join the Sycamorian Gravkocers - message Graink, thanks.

*Team as of now.
Team Captain : Graink
2. MaskedHollow
3. Sniped105
4. Kahzo
5. Klrocks0

sub 1. Diffuse
sub 2. Malmenca

Sycamorium!

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
There are like 2 teams signed up, why would you give a bigger prize and an epeen boost for beating nearly nothing?
He purposely removed the TCs team from the tourney to encourage more participants, there will be two rewards.
Its not Kainzo or the TCs fault for the lack of applicants for a very promising tournament, plus you are making assumptions on the number of teams before the final teams have applied.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol Graink i'm always available. Just let me know if you want me to switch back to max Cleric, Disciple, Sammy or just stay bard! :cool:

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
All of my regular members are going out of town/not able to participate! Seems the Failure Team might miss this one :C
I'll see if I can do something before the tourney. If I get a team, I'll post it bright and early tomorrow.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Tree Creepers
Members
1. c12095
2. SharpPencil
3. PernixPike
4. Xtrozero
5. TheMrLief

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
My team: lostsoul op
Leader: Wild_Porygon
Other members: My stick (possibly), My leather chest, my leather boots, my leather legs, I think thats all 5 spots, my subs are: My leather helm, and my 10 redstone

Lostsoul OP
1. Wild_Porygon
2. iTzDeXy
3. Alexhoff1 (if he wants to be :S) Team Disbanded!
4. Open
5. Open

Subs: Kam744 (Fml if he is on our team :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.