• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

55 Alchemist and I can no longer make shops

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I created a TD shop and placed a few other shops near MA's last week, I went to adjust prices and wasn't able to replace the shop sign. I thought it was just diamonds, but upon further inspection I can't create any shops.
I keep getting a "You can't create that shop" error.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
An Alchemist can make chestshops for Potions and other Cauldron items i believe. Nothing else.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Well I currently cannot make chest shops for any items, alchemist related or otherwise. Tested thoroughly.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
About time they remove that - you are an alchemist, not a merchant.

I assume it will remain turned off for other alchemists, and other professions if that is the case, until they are able to restrict chestshop creation properly.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
About time they remove that - you are an alchemist, not a merchant.

I assume it will remain turned off for other alchemists, and other professions if that is the case, until they are able to restrict chestshop creation properly.
I like this though. It gives each class the ability to sell what they specialize in while merchant can sell eveything. Even though it lessens the chance of merchants buying materials to sell, it also makes other classes have more incentive. Merchants will still make money in my mind.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I agree that certain specs should be able to sell their wares with more ease, I was not saying that they should be completely unable to create them.
The fact is that alchemists permissions with chestshops were 'bugged' and allowed them to sell many more items, which they should not be able to, imo.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You should only be able to make chestshops for the items in which your class directly deals with. I'll investigate the ChestShops issue with classes who SHOULD be able to create them. Will need more testers.