• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

4th PvP Tournament [06-16-12 - 5PM CST]

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Lol lotta heat going on here guys.... lets all just calm down nice and slow. yeah no not gonna happen GL guys! ima see if my thief skills are of any use in a tourney, If you get confused... and i mean "confused" have a nice laugh while we chase after you and you potentially chase after us

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I would like to join your team Leftover. im a level 40 thief but I can become Dragoon, Samurai, Paladin, Beguiler, and Druid.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Please come back when you have some grasp of the concept of pvp. Were all ears.

-Stfu.
I hope you realize that 90% of melee pvp (what you do) is based around who has the better connection and not "skill". People think I'm joking when they ask for tips and I say," Run at them left clicking rapidly and hope you have a better connection."

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
@xtrozero @qNickp Gee, thanks for handing me all of the poopboxes, I can barely carry any more. On a serious note, though, I would still love to see a video of that fight - I know something went on with plague, but in the end it was me and @Nubberr in 1v1, and I seem to recall winning with a well placed shot.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I want this title. Get with me for a team, I am not letting this pass me. @c12095 if you get an open spot I'll be up for helping you guys out this time around.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
The Treepers really take loss hard... I almost prefer them winning to the incessant whining they've done since their second team lost to the Templars. Excuses, excuses...

Edit: If you look at the amount of poopboxes, it's pretty solid proof that the Treepers only attack in 4v1's even on the forums :)
If you had balls i'd make them into a form of pasta.

Joka10

Soulsand
Alright, awesome! btw which class is everyone here Ik Joka and you are Rangers Sig is like twenty classes and lloyd is?

I'm not a Ranger. I respecced March/February-ish. I'm a mastered Ninja... Not really too helpful in combat, but I can move around really fast and distract people... and do a lot of damage to casters. If level 60 is out by this, Blitz may be helpful too. Sigpit is currently a Thief, I believe. Lloyd is a Ranger as of now but he plans to respec to Thief (which he has mastered) for the tourney.

I don't know about Guardian or you, though.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm not a Ranger. I respecced March/February-ish. I'm a mastered Ninja... Not really too helpful in combat, but I can move around really fast and distract people... and do a lot of damage to casters. If level 60 is out by this, Blitz may be helpful too. Sigpit is currently a Thief, I believe. Lloyd is a Ranger as of now but he plans to respec to Thief (which he has mastered) for the tourney.

I don't know about Guardian or you, though.
I'm a 55 goon and a 25 thief, hopefully able to master come tourney time.