• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

4light's Ban Appeal

4light

Dirt
IGN:4light
Banned by: Server
Time of ban:2:05 PM 11/12/2012
Reason for ban:"illegal mods"
Your story:I only have rei's mini map and MCpatcher Im not sure what to do.
I cant seem to reply so ill edit this 1: i dont know what freecam is 2: i thought raiding was allowed? Im sorry but i dont know how i exploited. But i do apologize im going to re-read the rules and wait out the suspension, but the base i was in had caves leading in and the chests were not lwc protected or had a block on them. Thank you for the response and have a good day, Happy admining! Hey Again! All im asking for is a chance to prove i wasnt "freecamming" before its too late.
Im begging you please allow me to show you where i got in to prove i didnt freecam, the hole may already be covered up. There is no other way for me to prove myself. After going through the hole and getting into the reed farm by blocks unprotected(which i replaced) i found lifts leading to the other areas. Please allow me to show you.
UPDATE: All I want to do is get back on and continue the server can you please give me a chance to prove myself and clear my name? I know your busy and probably tired and thank you, Kainzo for any response

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Nocheat show that you have "free cammed" into several chests in a region that was not yours.
Hawkeye Logging confirms you removing items from chests that you had no region access.

"Raiding" does not constitute exploiting into chests that otherwise could not have been opened.

Good luck!