• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

3 day ban - lift after 3 days please

Gankstar

Stone
IGN: Gankstar
Banned by?: Dunno
Time of ban: Saturday? (couldnt login sunday)
Reason for ban: (exacting revenge on ItzDexy by rewriting his sign outside door)
Your story:
- ItzDexy raids base with 2, kills me
- i recall, he sends me message telling me how he burned all my stuff. (This stuff consists of 8 chests full of stone blocks, stone, cobblestone, dirt, wood, etc. Plain building materials but lots of them. First time ive encountered this guy, and he's a proctor. Great personality for first impressions eh?), kills me again
- I walk back, ganks me again
- I post in trade that i am looking for his base and will pay, someone gives me info
- I find his base (which by the way is a player region 150+ blocks up in the air with no supports......? special privileges for dhx?)
- Destroy his sign and replace it with "found you"
- break 2 glass blocks
- receive ban

As far as i know atm.

"Moral of the story"

Proctor in charge of first impressions royally fucked my little group of 5 friends by destroying thousands of building materials for no apparent reason.

Got mad.

Used unconventional way to get back

Got in trouble for it

Will have to resort to playing by the books to fuck him over.

(sometime) Saturdayish + sunday + monday + tuesday + wednesday = 5 days and unless i am reading it wrong

Looks like it says 3 days to me.

Would appreciate if someone could take a look at this. Thank you.
eh.jpg

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I also have reports of you threatening to use illegal means to ruin his HC experience. If this is how you're going to react to things like getting raided, you're going to have a rough time here. Take time to read our rules thoroughly and understand them, we don't take griefing or threats lightly. You have been unbanned and may log in at any time.