• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
General:
Wolves cannot be trained without the skill "Wolf"
LWC's will only refund if you created an LWC in 2.6.4

Heroes:
Several lag fixes and back end changes, to hopefully reduce the footprint of Heroes even less
Bed healing.... now working.. again!

Skills:
Bite - melee skill does 10 damage
Root - can no longer be used in PVP-OFF areas
Forcepull - flings the user towards you.

Reagent Skills:

Classes:
Beastmaster: Added Bite (10dmg) (20% mana) (3s cd)
Monk: Added Forcepull (lvl 45) same mana/use as *push
Geomancer: Icebolt (15% mana)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Woo-hoo! Bite is awesome and works on mobs.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Just damage, but it makes them choose between doing more damage all the time or rooting all the time.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, when you feel lazy, root and poke. Let the doggies do the work. When you want to get up close and personal, get up close and personal. Lol

Also...

Geos fix please. Ice Bolt 13 dmg for 1/3 of ur mana? give me a break
that's not too bad, do a root>icebolt>pulse>fireball. Looks like decent damage to me.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Well, when you feel lazy, root and poke. Let the doggies do the work. When you want to get up close and personal, get up close and personal. Lol

Also...

that's not too bad, do a root>icebolt>pulse>fireball. Looks like decent damage to me.

Yeah, if you want to get really crazy with skills, you need 4 weapons to swap through.
1. Bow for ranged damage.
2. Stone sword to apply poison via AssassinsBlade and aggro wolves
3. Stone Axe to apply root
4. Diamond Axe to spam axe damage and Bite damage
5. Stick to apply Lickwounds :D

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Holy smokes bro, IMP chat is your friend. Once I installed it I never wanted to go back. Carrying 7 items for my spells SUCKED.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I remember the fight we had ThunderJolt with me using IMP chat and you using items. In the end I think you won still but it would have gone quicker you had it. We should have a rematch one day, you can find me working in the arena most of the time when I'm on! Just off the East road~

"that's not too bad, do a root>icebolt>pulse>fireball. Looks like decent damage to me."

Yea but fireball does 17 damage for 20%
and Icebolt does 13 damage for 33%

It obviously needs some tweaking.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
"that's not too bad, do a root>icebolt>pulse>fireball. Looks like decent damage to me."

Yea but fireball does 17 damage for 20%
and Icebolt does 13 damage for 33%

It obviously needs some tweaking.
Will be tweaked when I am damn ready to tweak it, demanding it will only get it delayed.

Sorry, my bad Kainzo. I should have presented it better.

EDIT: but i wasn't demanding. I wouldn't have said please if I was demanding. But my tone was off, you are right.

I know your busy and your time is valuable, if and or when you get the chance, I ask that you take a look at Geomancer's icebolt, I feel like it could use some tweaking. If it doesn't and I'm wrong that is fine, just asking that you take a look at it.

If that sounded sarcastic I promise that it isn't.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Fix for LWC not refunding? T-T Aww, I already removed a few of my LWC's testing to see if they would refund. lol. Only the ones I bought after 2.6.4 would refund, the ones I had before that didn't give me money back.

JediMind7rix

Legacy Supporter 4
Interesting idea for Forcepull, I am curious about Forcepush, will it get changed to work only "away" from you, rather than the direction of your targets back?