• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

13rodie's white list application

13rodie

TNT
Minecraft In-game name: 13rodie

Location & Age: Ohio, 28

Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none

Referral(s)[Optional]:

Reason you should be accepted: i have played on MANY minecraft servers (any almost every MMO - EX: wow, everquest...) and as of recently i REALLY am enjoying minecraft as a whole. i have 3 other friends of mine playing on this server and i would enjoy spending my time with them here on your server (which we are all ecstatic about). this is by far the best minecraft server with the hero mod i have come across. i look forward to playing with the community created here on this server, i truly hope you consider me =)

How did you hear about Herocraft? searching through minecraft servers i came across it and upon investigation i was extremely impressed =)

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HC17

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
Minecraft In-game name: 13rodie

Location & Age: Ohio, 28

Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none

Referral(s)[Optional]:

Reason you should be accepted: i have played on MANY minecraft servers (any almost every MMO - EX: wow, everquest...) and as of recently i REALLY am enjoying minecraft as a whole. i have 3 other friends of mine playing on this server and i would enjoy spending my time with them here on your server (which we are all ecstatic about). this is by far the best minecraft server with the hero mod i have come across. i look forward to playing with the community created here on this server, i truly hope you consider me =)

How did you hear about Herocraft? searching through minecraft servers i came across it and upon investigation i was extremely impressed =)

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HC17
---Reviewing---

13rodie

TNT
Pastebin? what is that? i have no idea what a Pastebin even is? the name 13rodie = Brodie (the name of a character from a movie who i like alot)