• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

11th Monthly Meeting = Nov. 27th 3PM CST

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Meeting Nov. 27th @ 1PM PST / 3PM CST / 4PM EST -

If you are an Architect/Mayor/SIC/T4+/Staff please make sure that your IRC name is as follows or you will NOT gain voice.(example: /nick Mayor|you or SIC|you or Architect|you or T6|you ETC -- USE ONE RANK ONLY (HIGHEST) you must follow this format)

For example, an admins name would be Admin|lucky644

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR TAG IN FRONT OF YOUR NAME BEFORE JOINING THE CHANNEL

It will be held in the main #Herocraft channel via IRC. (esper.net)

You can get to the channel via the Mibbit web client here.

During the meeting, only admins, mods, architects, mayors, their SIC, and T4s will have voice (ability to talk). This is to eliminate unnecessary chatter and maintain a clean chat log. Please try to refrain from speaking out of topic, so that staff can keep the chat itinerary on course.

Meeting Notes: http://pastebin.com/Qtp9MJiS
Topics to be discussed:
1) PVE
2) PVP
3) Townships
4) Worlds
5) Lore
6) Hosts
7) Forum/Website
8) Minecon
9) Donors
10) DynMap

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Though the signs say greater than next, it's really a ordered in a manner of steps, like giving computer directions i.e.

Start>Programs>Games>Solitare to play solitare on your pc.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
What if we are unable to attend the meeting? I've got work at that time. Can we send an SIC in our stead?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Not any of this positions, so i won't stay up late to listen to the late meeting, after all school is more importent then Minecraft