• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

10apes Procotor App

Status
Not open for further replies.

10apes

Gold
Minecraft IGN:10apes
Position applying for: Proctor
Age|Timezone: 15 and EST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been on this server roughly over a year since March 2012.
Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I will be an "excellent" proctor because I love helping people and the community. I want to give more to the server by becoming a procotor because I want to dedicacate my time to the people by providing answers to their questions and petition s. I want to be their first impression of the server when I whitelist them so they can get a feel on how this server came to be one of no, is the best of rpg minecraft. I want to dedicate my time and effort to remain an active proctor to help the people.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am currently the manager of Verstad which is similar to the duties of prcter but on a smaller scale. I help the community and donate for the benefit of the town. As a manager I also have to whitelist people to the town and do background checks on people before accepting. I've been mod and admin on two servers of my minecraft life and I've enjoyed the thrill of helping people. I love minecraft and a kind person who tries to be honest and morally just. Thank you for spending your valuable time to read my application on the reasons why 10apes will be an "excellent" member of the procter team.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN:10apes
Position applying for: Proctor
Age|Timezone: 15 and EST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been on this server roughly over a year since March 2012.
Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I will be an "excellent" proctor because I love helping people and the community. I want to give more to the server by becoming a procotor because I want to dedicacate my time to the people by providing answers to their questions and petition s. I want to be their first impression of the server when I whitelist them so they can get a feel on how this server came to be one of no, is the best of rpg minecraft. I want to dedicate my time and effort to remain an active proctor to help the people.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am currently the manager of Verstad which is similar to the duties of prcter but on a smaller scale. I help the community and donate for the benefit of the town. As a manager I also have to whitelist people to the town and do background checks on people before accepting. I've been mod and admin on two servers of my minecraft life and I've enjoyed the thrill of helping people. I love minecraft and a kind person who tries to be honest and morally just. Thank you for spending your valuable time to read my application on the reasons why 10apes will be an "excellent" member of the procter team.

I do not see you in game often, are you very active? I am looking for active proctors.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to presume you no longer wish to be a proctor as you have not reviewed one application in the two weeks you have been promoted. I will go ahead and have the perms removed from you in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.