• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1000 Reasons to Grief. Forum Game

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
56. I had already started redecorating before I realised it was your house

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
59. I slipped on your sticky piston trap, my flint and steel flew out of my hand, ignited in mid-air, and burned down your dark wood mansion... it wasn't me, honest!

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
65. Oh, I'm just the village badass, doing some badass things. I'll get your ass banned too, cause I'm so badass. Mah ass is mah anus, and it's finally famous cause I get to ban an admin cause of my bad ass ass ass ass ass (etc etc)

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
67. I joined a cult and they are holding my brother against my will. Because of their traitorous acts I was forced to contact the authorities, but they couldnt help me. I travelled to Kenya after spending 2 months learning swahili and met one of the locals. Him and a gang of other locals denied my request for help and chased me across the savannah. I captured a stray zebra and rode that thing the fuck out of there, only to get caught in a horrible storm and struck by lightning. I woke up in the hospital and found that I was actually not in a hospital and I was caught up in the middle of Saw VII. I had to suffer for hours before finally being saved by the police.... in China. After working in a factory in China for ten years I saved up enough money to buy a plane ticket back to the US, where I joined a new cult that was hellbent on destroying the other one (who still had my brother by the way). After working for them for years to no avail we hatched a plan... to desecrate the other cults minecraft server. Turns out their server was your server and I griefed it and was thus banned. Got my brother back though.