• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion 1.9 Class Balance Feedback thread.

Surefier

Gold
It's true, you will almost NEVER catch or out run a Dragoon or a Ninja. It's kind of annoying to say the least. They can just get into combat, fight until they get low and just fly away on their magical jump/backflips and you'll never see them again until they come back 30s later with full health again just to annoy you. Their CD's for jump/backflip should seriously be looked at.
I agree with this statement. Goons / ninjas should either have less distance with their jumps/backflips or a longer cd.

Surefier

Gold
Shears need a nerf, with such a low timer all ninjas are using them over diamond swords to avoid 1.9 mechanics.
I agree with this also, I've fought a ninja without any armor whilst i had full enchanted samurai armor yet i killed him but he did 75% of my hp with only sheers. I have a sharp 4 sword.

Delikin

TNT
Shears need a nerf, with such a low timer all ninjas are using them over diamond swords to avoid 1.9 mechanics.
Honestly just to avoid problems with balance, pretty much all weapons that ignore 1.9 combat rules should be taken out for a while or just permanently.

(Waits for the hate to roll in)

Surefier

Gold
Honestly just to avoid problems with balance, pretty much all weapons that ignore 1.9 combat rules should be taken out for a while or just permanently.
The only weapon that i think should be buffed is bards. they do no damage now . literally none.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
The only weapon that i think should be buffed is bards. they do no damage now . literally none.
I maxed bard, and I learned that a level 60 bard on this map does less dps than a level 1 bard from last map. This is the result of having its left click nerfed even after melee scaling was removed, so that it deals less melee damage than it ever has before. To make matters worse, its sword damage wasn't buffed with everyone else's either.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Disciples actually dont need a buff in left click. I've fought a couple and they still do major damage because they dont have a CD on their hits.
They also have extremely good utilities like hp on hit/heals etc etc.
TBH, that was just copy pasted from a list I was compiling from people's complaints in chat, I actually haven't play this class or played against this class yet.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I maxed bard, and I learned that a level 60 bard on this map does less dps than a level 1 bard from last map. This is the result of having its left click nerfed even after melee scaling was removed, so that it deals less melee damage than it ever has before.
This is true bard damage is very low, with scaling out.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Disciples actually dont need a buff in left click. I've fought a couple and they still do major damage because they dont have a CD on their hits.
They also have extremely good utilities like hp on hit/heals etc etc.
But the problem with disc damage is not killing warriors. Its that it takes VERY long to kill classes with low tier armor.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
But the problem with disc damage is not killing warriors. Its that it takes VERY long to kill classes with low tier armor.
Bars isn't supposed to be a strong 1v1 class it's mainly for support. Accelerando and drop the bass make fleeing for large parties easy. It's more for that and not high damage.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Bars isn't supposed to be a strong 1v1 class it's mainly for support. Accelerando and drop the bass make fleeing for large parties easy. It's more for that and not high damage.
If a maxed Bard can't even kill a level 1 efficiently, we have a problem. Bard is a rogue, and should do rogue like damage like it always has.

Delikin

TNT
If a maxed Bard can't even kill a level 1 efficiently, we have a problem. Bard is a rogue, and should do rogue like damage like it always has.
Bard has always been kind of weird. As much as it's classified as a rouge, it is currently a support. It doesn't really have the damage or play style to be classified as a rouge and it kind of never has. Rouges are sort of that squishy sneaky burst close range type thing. Bard isn't really any of those to be honest. Bards buff their party, do AOE damage, and have /skill sneak. That doesn't sound like a rouge at all.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Bard has always been kind of weird. As much as it's classified as a rouge, it is currently a support. It doesn't really have the damage or play style to be classified as a rouge and it kind of never has. Rouges are sort of that squishy sneaky burst close range type thing. Bard isn't really any of those to be honest. Bards buff their party, do AOE damage, and have /skill sneak. That doesn't sound like a rouge at all.
There was a time when bards were much closer to rogue than they were support. I don't know when that changed, but I'd like to see them at least be viable on their own.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
I abbreviated disciple to disc lol sorry for the confusion.

Surefier

Gold
They are mostly support imo yes. But clerics are healers and they do way more damage than bards do.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Bard left click is currently at 25 with no strength attributes or warsong. Someone told me after songs, damage is up to 31. I think we won't be changing the class too much to increase base damage from 25-30.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Bard left click is currently at 25 with no strength attributes or warsong. Someone told me after songs, damage is up to 31. I think we won't be changing the class too much to increase base damage from 25-30.
I will, however, fix swords. It seems I may not have done that with the rest.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Wizard needs a little buff to mana it loses mana so damn fast
That's bullcrap wizard has a ridiculous mana pool with the use of replenish you have enough mana to cast 15-20 odd skills and do at least 2 side by side 1v1's before you hit low mana.

If anything my suggestion is that we keep that as it is and reduce the mana cost for skills on necromancers

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
That's bullcrap wizard has a ridiculous mana pool with the use of replenish you have enough mana to cast 15-20 odd skills and do at least 2 side by side 1v1's before you hit low mana.

If anything my suggestion is that we keep that as it is and reduce the mana cost for skills on necromancers
Necro has darkritual for a reason. None of the casters need buffs, they are the strongest tree right now.