• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xynthos

Dirt
when i triyed to get on today my minecraft wouldent connect to minecraft.net and my game would crash anyone else getting problem?

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
MC.net keeps going up and down every second pretty much, took me a bit to connect, and if you are crashing go to where your .minecraft folder is and drag it somewhere else, and when mc.net lets you log in it will re download EVERYTHING and then you can just move over and jars you want to your new .minecraft folder and minimap settings/locations and such.

I was blackscreening because of a mod. It changed so much stuff in my minecraft that it couldn't handle opening at all because I had a normal jar on. Getting the new .minecraft will make sure everything is normal again.

Xynthos

Dirt
what i did was i deleted my bin folder then i started up minecraft again but it ended up 1.7 how do i change it back?!!?!?!?!?

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Minecraft.net is notorious for having issues, especially around times of major updates, etc.

Now as far as connecting to Herocraft after an update; we've got it posted in multiple places not to update your client because you WILL NOT be able to connect until the server itself is upgraded. We usually wait until the priority plugins are ported to the new update.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Maybe 2 days at the earliest I would say. 5 days max? Not much changed, as long as the coders get right to work on their plugins shouldn't be too long.

Xynthos

Dirt
everyone looking at this post i found out how to change your minecraft back to 1.6.6 * [Link Removed] go to this link and install the mod for minecraft its toomany items and its for 1.6 itll revert your game back

* There are ways to revert your client to previous versions without having to install a mod.

Xynthos

Dirt
all you haft to do is copy all the items in the folder and then paste them into miencraft folder and delete META.INF

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
There is a jar posted in a couple locations on the forums as well. I've seen a clean one as well as one with all of the cool mods most herocraftians have installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.