• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

0RedFrame0's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

0RedFrame0

Stone
Note: My "F" key is broken, so apologies for any odd words
Another Note: My last application was accepted, but then the whipe hit, for some reason there were whitelisting problems and I have decided to repost this.

Minecraft In-game name: 0RedFrame0

Location & Age: U.S.A., Texas, 13 years old

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None

Referral(s): None

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Googled for "top minecraft heroes server" and this server popped up. Seemed cool, so I clicked on it.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

Reason you should be accepted: I love the heroes plugin and roleplay. Then what's a better way to experience the Heroes plugin on the server of the creators of the plugin. Just reading the classes gets me pumped for pvp or pve. Also, I have spent tedious hours trying to memorize almost everything about the server. I was unsuccessful, but reading about the hero classes was fun! I am very scrict about rules, and I try to never break any, unless that rule seems unfair or "unrighteous." Despite my lawful character, I love pvp! Well, unless if someone has an advantage over someone else, like a lvl 60 Dragoon versus a lvl 3 Caster.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR10

Additional Info: I spend most of my free time playing on Minecraft or my Xbox. I am part of the Boy Scouts of America and take Tae-Kwon-Doe lessons. I am half Swedish and Half Chinese. (Asian, and I'm not a math wiz! :confused:) I work out every saturday, and play squash with my dad. I also like drawing and painting pictures. I don't really like talking to people I don't know so well, and keep to my own imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.