• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

0RedFrame0's Application

0RedFrame0

Stone
Minecraft In-game name: 0RedFrame0

Location & Age: U.S.A., Texas, 13 years old

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None

Referral(s): None

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Googled for "top minecraft heroes server" and this server popped up. Seemed cool, so I clicked on it.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

Reason you should be accepted: I love the heroes plugin and roleplay. Then what's a better way to experience the Heroes plugin on the server of the creators of the plugin. Just reading the classes gets me pumped for pvp or pve. Also, I have spent tedious hours trying to memorize almost everything about the server. I was unsuccessful, but reading about the hero classes was fun! I am very scrict about rules, and I try to never break any, unless that rule seems unfair or "unrighteous." Despite my lawful character, I love pvp! Well, unless if someone has an advantage over someone else, like a lvl 60 Dragoon versus a lvl 3 Caster.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR10

Additional Info: I spend most of my free time playing on Minecraft or my Xbox. I am part of the Boy Scouts of America and take Tae-Kwon-Doe lessons. I am half Swedish and Half Chinese. (Asian, and I'm not a math wiz! :confused:) I work out every saturday, and play squash with my dad. I also like drawing and painting pictures. I don't really like talking to people I don't know so well, and keep to my own imagination.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1345735168,1345734896][/DOUBLEPOST]You have been ACCEPTED; welcome to Herocraft: The Multiverse! If you have any questions that are not answered in the content provided below, you can PM me on the forums or in game. Join us! IP:mc.herocraftonline.com!

Getting Started
The HeroWiki
Newbie Guide: click here
Paths: click here
Donations: click here
Allowed Client Mods: click here

TeamSpeak
Address: ts.herocraftonline.com
Pass: dhrocks

Spoutcraft
Get Spout: click here
Advantages of using Spout are:
  • Optimized video settings
  • HD texture pack support
  • Scroll chat history with the mouse wheel
  • Paste text into the chat box with CTRL+V
  • Customizable key binds via Controls
  • Nametags have color and title support
  • A customizable minimap
  • Mana bar nested above the health & hunger bars
When you connect to the server you will be at the spawn in Dragongarde. Nearby will be a plethora of signs providing you basic information about the rules, classes, and the staff members. After choosing your path and profession you begin your PVP adventure! Going through to the portals at the spawn will take you to the nexus where you can travel through a few different HeroGates to get away from Dragongarde and have the ability to build. You may want to join a town (click here) to receive protection and have a place to keep your items safe. Have fun!