• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

0ct4v10's Application

0ct4v10

Wood
  • Minecraft In-game name: 0ct4v10 (zero-C-T-four-V-one-zero)
  • Location & Age: Chicago, 17 (almost 18)
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Possibly on some old servers for being a troll. (I'm over that stage, it was a long time ago, now I just want to play.)
  • Referral(s): N/A
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: google: MC roleplay servers
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I did.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.
  • Reason you should be accepted: When I am accepted into a community, I try my hardest to bring life and enjoyment into it. I will be on the forums frequently contributing my suggestions/ideas and my help to other players. And I will also attempt to form an organized group of some sort to give the players an option to join a good group and bring more events/fun to the server. Another feature about me is that I am somewhat good with graphics, so I may use my skills to provide free signatures or banners for other players if I have spare time.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCc7
  • Additional Info: I am currently in High School, so I although I may not be able to visit during the day, I will be on at least for an hour everyday in the afternoons/night/early mornings. However on the weekends, if I'm not busy I may be on during the day, otherwise it will be an hour during the previous said times.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Your special key is wrong, please refer back to the page where you first got this format and read it carefully.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Could you please explain these bans,

Array
(
[bancount] => 3
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => 86.26.243.105 .:. keep your donation your bad news
[1] => mc.clania.net .:. language
[2] => mc.shadowraze.net .:. You have been banned! appeal at shadowraze.tk
)

[score] => 10
[status] => 2
[output] => 3 bans :(
)

0ct4v10

Wood
My post has been updated.​
Could you please explain these bans,
Honestly, like I said earlier in my post, I may have had a few bans. Although I don't completely know why, I'm going to try to remember those bans.​
[o] => 86.26.243.105 .:. keep your donation your bad news
I believe this one was for arguing with the owner of a server, and he thought I was rebellious towards administration. Somewhere in the argument I said "I was going to donate, but not with your attitude."​
[1] => mc.clania.net .:. language
This one is about the use of foul language, which I wont be using on the server. Honestly, I might accidentley slip a few foul words through private chats or local chats with friends.​
[2] => mc.shadowraze.net .:. You have been banned! Appeal at shadowraze.tk
I'm not sure, but I'm going to assume it was trolling, I used to troll a lot when I was bored. But I honestly don't have time to troll anymore, when I'm on minecraft I just want to play.​

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry for the late reply my mom was making me do stuff.

I do believe that you have matured because I have talked to you in game so I am accepting you.
Welcome to Herocraft, please check your PM's

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
@Angyles I made a mistake, could you remove him off the whitelist for now.

@0ct4v10 your special key is wrong please refer back to the page where you first got this whitelist application format and read through it all very carefully.

**This is my fault, don't think that you did anything wrong and you don't deserved to be whitelisted.

0ct4v10

Wood
@Angyles I made a mistake, could you remove him off the whitelist for now.

@0ct4v10 your special key is wrong please refer back to the page where you first got this whitelist application format and read through it all very carefully.

**This is my fault, don't think that you did anything wrong and you don't deserved to be whitelisted.
Fixed, (I think) otherwise I wasn't sure what's wrong with it.

0ct4v10

Wood
=) Removed and no worries True, in this case many proctors have messed that up =P
I was just wondering, since TrueCorruptor has logged off if you can handle my application. I think I've fixed my Special Key, but i'm in-game right now and I don't know how to get back to Warshard so i'm pretty much trapped inside my base, un-able to open the gates or tend my farm.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was just wondering, since TrueCorruptor has logged off if you can handle my application. I think I've fixed my Special Key, but i'm in-game right now and I don't know how to get back to Warshard so i'm pretty much trapped inside my base, un-able to open the gates or tend my farm.

Under normal circumstances no, you would need to wait, but in this case I will make the exception. Your special key is now correct, so I have re-added you to the whitelist.

• Minecraft In-game name: 0ct4v10 (zero-C-T-four-V-one-zero)
  • Location & Age: Chicago, 17 (almost 18)
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Possibly on some old servers for being a troll. (I'm over that stage, it was a long time ago, now I just want to play.)
  • Referral(s): N/A
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: google: MC roleplay servers
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I did.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.
  • Reason you should be accepted: When I am accepted into a community, I try my hardest to bring life and enjoyment into it. I will be on the forums frequently contributing my suggestions/ideas and my help to other players. And I will also attempt to form an organized group of some sort to give the players an option to join a good group and bring more events/fun to the server. Another feature about me is that I am somewhat good with graphics, so I may use my skills to provide free signatures or banners for other players if I have spare time.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCc7
  • Additional Info: I am currently in High School, so I although I may not be able to visit during the day, I will be on at least for an hour everyday in the afternoons/night/early mornings. However on the weekends, if I'm not busy I may be on during the day, otherwise it will be an hour during the previous said times.