• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zpz_mayhems RE RE application

1. In-game name: zpz_mayhem
  2. Location & Age: Cincinnati ,Ohio I am 14 going on 15 in about 3 months.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have no previous Bans what so ever on any server
  4. Referral(s): Aceshooter11 referred me to herocraft
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I should be accepted because I have seen your server And i absolutely love it. I especially like the class system and the plugins you guys make yourselves. Another thing I like is the town system as well as the architecture you guys have in all of your structures. Your system of patches and constant bug fixes to your server is inviting to new players because it shows people that your constantly making your community have the best gaming environment because there is minimal problems. I have read your rules and support them such as the no griefing rule is a big + for me because I enjoy having my structures I don't want destroyed stay intact and safe. I also like the fact that stealing from unlocked chests is fair game because it teaches a lesson about taking the time to keep your valuables safe.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about herocraft from my friend aceshooter11 who I talk to on a TS server with a lot of other members and all of them who play on herocraft gave excellent reviews about so I thought id apply and enjoy the community who plays here.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes i voted yesterday
  8. Additional Info: Some additional information about me is I am very big into gaming primarily PC games. I have been on minecraft since September of last year.I play mostly with other people and have made MANY friends over minecraft who i talk to daily. I am very responsible as well as a A,B student. I'm very friendly and I don't come off mean to a lot of people I will support your idea even if it is bad because i leaves room for important. My goal in life is to become an engineer like my uncle and grandfather I currently are taking a engineering course and setting my goals and trying to achieve them, Thank you for reading my application

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, you've been accepted! Please check your PMs.