• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ZombieZoner's Whitelist Request

KKomeiji

Dirt
My name may be ZombieZoner but I also go by KKomeiji nowadays (wish I could change it ^^; ). I may be quiet in general but I'm more of a person to work and listen until I know what I'm getting into. If I decide to stay, then I'll voice myself and if not, then consider me a passerby. I hope I get accepted so I can see more of the server though. I don't do this sort of thing much...

I will say this though: I may not know what happened on that 1 server to get banned but I'm not doing it again. I like the feeling of knowing I put my own effort into something and its been too long since I last played minecraft to consider doing it again.

If there are any other questions, I'm open to anything.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: ZombieZoner
  2. Location & Age: Massachusetts, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I had been banned on 1 server for alleged use of X-ray. I don't remember the name of the server but I never saw proof of how this was determined nor had the ability to appeal at the time (roughly 5 years ago).
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCZ11
My name may be ZombieZoner but I also go by KKomeiji nowadays (wish I could change it ^^; ). I may be quiet in general but I'm more of a person to work and listen until I know what I'm getting into. If I decide to stay, then I'll voice myself and if not, then consider me a passerby. I hope I get accepted so I can see more of the server though. I don't do this sort of thing much...

I will say this though: I may not know what happened on that 1 server to get banned but I'm not doing it again. I like the feeling of knowing I put my own effort into something and its been too long since I last played minecraft to consider doing it again.

If there are any other questions, I'm open to anything.
Reviewing.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
It appears that your profile age (19) is different from the age on your application (18), which is the correct one?

KKomeiji

Dirt
Ah, sorry about that. I'm 19, I just turned 19 recently but I lost track of it ^^;

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry for the delay. Accepted!
Welcome to Herocraft.
I've sent you a PM containing some useful information.
@Admins Name change please