• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zocomen Application Form

Zocomen

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Zocomen
  2. Location & Age: Sweden, 15 Years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Non.
  4. Referral(s): What is mean't to be typed here?
  5. Reason you should be accepted: This is a server I've always looked for. RP combined with a big community. Can't get better. I am also very matured, in my way to speak to people. I won't greif or do anything against the rules.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From the plugin, Heroes.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, several times.
  8. Additional Info: I am looking forward to join your communtiy, and hopefully start a new town (if possible) online and adventure together with people. To edit: I have myself run a server, so I know how it is to host one. I won't be asking stupid questions over and over again.
Thanks for your time reading, hope see ya online soon!

Zocomen

Dirt
I am very sorry for replying to my own application, but I though I just post a cool
screenie I've made.

It's a picture of our old Server staff, infront of our Greatest castle called Holmgard.

Hope it helps :)
Edit: I am NOT going to use this server to get people to join mine. That is not
fair in any way.

Attachments

• 2011-08-20_23.21.32.png
    2011-08-20_23.21.32.png
    652.3 KB · Views: 12

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
I hope you are aware that this is not a RP server, its an RPG. There is a difference.

If you know and understand this, I will let you in, you have a great application. Reply saying you are still interested please :)