• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zoagels Application

Zoagel

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Zoagel
  2. Location & Age: 13, The Netherlands
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1 Classic server, I was op there, and i got banned because i was talking about the maps he stole from a server (i loved that server more then on that where im banned now)
  4. Referral(s): Nope.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Im a great player, and op on 3 servers, im a very good miner, and good at pvp, i think i can help new people too with this server, because i know this plugin very good.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching on Minecraft MMORPG, i wanted too find something like this (a World Of Warcraft-like server)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes, there are good servers, but i think herocraft beats then with his awesome RPG features.
  8. Additional Info: Im relaxed, i lost some diamonds? I dont really mind. I love sneaking up people, and killing them from behind without they know i was at their back. Im really friendly, and try too stop people fighting (if there fighting) and try too let them smile if there pissed off.