• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zieks Application

Ziek

Iron
  1. In-game name:Z13k
  2. Location & Age:Washington, 24
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a dedicated minecraft player who follow the rules and am looking for a good server. I also have assisted in build projects in other servers.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, I would like to first check out the server before giving it an up vote.
  8. Additional Info: Been through a bunch of servers and am looking for something fun and new.

Ziek

Iron
More Information: I play tf2 and league of legends with a few friends who are also trying to apply to the server. We use to play mine craft a lot before the main server we played in went to purely build. The class system in this server is very interesting and seems like it would be good for long term goals which is something vanilla minecraft is missing. More on myself: I have recently graduated with a degree in computer science and am working towards my masters. I have a deep love for electronics and find minecraft redstone circuitry to be very entertaining.