• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zicklol application

zicklol

Dirt
  1. In-game name:zicklol
  2. Location & Age:Bulgaria, 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. Reason you should be accepted:Really looking in to it im still new with the game and from what i saw it has very big future's which are even bigger in the universe of Herocraft online ^^ what you people do is amazing.My friend already made his application and if we both get accepted it would definitely be a lot of fun time here for us.I readed the rules and the wiki and i look in foward helping with what i can if is needed.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My buddy told me about some good lookin server on minestatus.net that he forgot the name of so we searched it again one night and here we are!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes.
  8. Additional Info:Nothing much to add im just using some of my free time having fun with pc games and other stuff on the computer.Nothing special like i said :p