• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zettalas application

zettala

Gold
1.In-game name:zettala

2.Location & Age: I'm 15years old and live in Finland.

3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none

4.Referral(s): copy331

5.Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and know the rules, I'm polite in chat and I'm a pretty good pvper. I read that there was a bounty system so I thougth I'd be rogue and then do some bountyhunting, also I'm quite good with redstone systems so i might build a secret hideout with some traps. When I have enough money I might start a shop (if it's not to hard) because that's something I wanted to do the last server I was on(but the map was reset). A reason why I want to be accepted is because I love RPG games and minecraft is a really good game so combining the two would be awesome.

6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend copy331 told me about it.

7.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have, because eventhough I haven't played on it yet, what I've seen so far (map, wiki, website) deserves a vote.

8.Additional Info:I started playing minecraft when it was free one weekend and after that I played it a few weeks (offline) before I bought it. Other computer games I've played (the ones I think are best) are the Elder scrolls IV Oblivion, Fallout 3(not beaten jet), Just cause 2, Terraria, Crysis, Assassins Creed II + Brotherhood. Building is not my best side (the houses look so plain) but here's two of my Buildings (note: the big tower isn't complete). I've built other things but I've used mods to build them so i'm not so proud about them .

Attachments

• 2011-08-11_17.44.45.png
    2011-08-11_17.44.45.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 2011-08-11_17.44.28.png
    2011-08-11_17.44.28.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10