• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zerowinged's Application.

Zerowinged

Wood
In-game name: Zerowinged

Location & Age: Intranet, 20

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

Referral(s): None

Reason you should be accepted: I can bring experience to the community. My internet "life" has been based around a multitude of roleplaying communities and FPS shooters (TnB, SWRP, FFRP, and the Ordo Imperialis to name a few). I have seen and dealt with a plethora of trolls and greifers, fought a great many battles (RP and FPS - lose and win), and have admin'd a few servers (TS2, TS3, Ventrilo, Minecraft, Freelancer, etc.) in my days, and have come through it all to end up here. It's in your hands now. To be honest, at least in the world of minecraft, I am searching for more than what I have seen thusfar - wishing to expand and see what the world is actually about.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Various people in my community, the Ordo, brought up the topic of adding Herocraft to their server to have a more survival-esk factor to the overall experience. Upon further investigation and forwarding by fellow Ordo, I ended up here.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes

Additional Info: Generally I have been up and down the internet MMORPG "rhelm" since I first hooked a computer into a wallsocket. Having primarily sunk my feet into Secondlife (A metaversal realization) and Freelancer (Old FPS-Space Shooter with RPG elements) in my past years. I am majoring in cyber-security, currently living a relaxed life focused around those I care for.

I have stayed up all night being a reserve operator on the Ordo's Minecraft server for the twilight hours, in the process of which building a ridiculous house out of a combination of mined materials and bonemeal, assuring that nobody decided it would be a great idea to blow up the nearest town. Thus, this application, as a whole, might seem a bit "quirky". Please excuse this in your consideration process and thank you for reading <3.