• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zerokx's Application

Zerokx

Wood
In-game name: Zerokx

Location & Age: Germany, 16

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
None

Referral(s):
Nobody

Reason you should be accepted:
I've read the rules. I like informing myself about class mechanics and other functions. Sometimes i can come up with good ideas that would add to the player experience. I wouldn't call myself a bad pvp player, but i also like building rather functional, but not bad looking houses. I like experimenting with redstone. If i can get a specific friend from another server to this one I'd think about starting a new town. He likes being a leader, and I like defending my townsmembers and executing orders. Anyway, this will also depend on which class I'm going to choose.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
www.minestatus.net

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Well I will vote for it once I've been on the server and think it's good (which is probably gonna be the case, but hey keep it fair).

Additional Info:
I'd love to get introduced to any programming language but i never found time to do that.
Even though im not the best english speaker, since my mother tongue is german, I think it's enough to play on an english server.
I don't got any screenshots atm., because i tend to change mods often. Usually maps get lost then.
I still can assure you that my buildings don't look ugly. :D

Zerokx

Wood
Uhm It's embarrassing, but I don't know how to edit my post.
I forgot to add something but the only function i can find is editing the Thread name.
Well i got some questions about the Rules:

On a rule about griefing at others places:
ii) This rule does not apply to plants.

Does this mean like bamboo wheat and cactus, or also mean decorative pumpkins flowers ?

iii) A portion of a structure may be destroyed in pursuit of another player, or to gain access to said structure, ONLY if the attacking player is able to restore the blocks destroyed to original form, immediately.

Does this mean someone can break into city walls or saferooms in a house to loot chests, if they replace the material destroyed?

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes. all plants. And Pumpkins are considered rare blocks, so they can be taken (except from town)

And second one. Yes. they can destroy your wall, BUT they have to replace it EXACTLY how it was.