• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ZerahLi's Whitelist Application (Whitelisted)

1. In-game name: ZerahLi
  2. Location & Age: Melbourne, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well... I read through any pages in Herocraft Wiki including the rules, the paths (I really want to become a druid!) the newbie guide, the commands and the "HEROCRAFT ONLINE TERMS OF SERVICE".
    I plan on joining a town and helping wherever I can. I also plan to join teams and heal it's members as we go exploring/and do our thing.
    I type with proper grammar and spelling nearly all of the time (All lowercase letters in my sentences? Too mainstream)
    I don't swear and...
    I have cookies.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw my friend Ep-8841 playing on your server. He talked about how it works, and the different places, and I really was fascinated. I plan to surprise him if I manage to join.
    But whether I will be his team-mate or his nemesis... Muahaha...
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No. As soon as I figure out how to, I will...
  8. Additional Info: I love the colour red. (I hope it's not too hard to read?)
    As will be obvious by my answer to "5", I like to read.
    I love making origami, and one of my dreams is to make a giant origami crane out of minecraft blocks! (another dream I have is of me running away from a giant cat, so go figure)
    I'm reasonably sure I'm terrible at coding...
    My talents come from my right brain, not my left.
    I'm always the sidekick, never the leader.