• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ZeedusFrostBlood Whitelist Application

Minecraft IGN: ZeedusFrostBlood

Prev. Bans: None

Referral: None

Vote: I would like to visit the server and learn about it before I vote for it. However, it appears to be a well-running community. And worth a vote.

YT/Twitter: None

Why I should be accepted:

I read the rules, and browsed the wiki, I understand the mechanics via Pvp and it interests me in several ways. I expect this server to be loads of fun and am hopping to bring friends along for the ride,

How did I come across Herocraft?
Googled; "Guild wars Minecraft"
&
I was looking for a good RPG server.

Do i want to upload screenshots?

No.

Why?
My building is... reasonable, but I do not plan on building anything large. On a sever called "LOTC" (Lord of the craft) I was a builder for even area's and that lasted about four months. Lol. But mainly, I just want to enjoy the system and pvp with a bunch of friendly people.

EULA & Tos: I agree.

Special Key: MCZ16

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: ZeedusFrostBlood
  2. Location & Age: Oregon, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: N/A
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCZ16
Minecraft IGN: ZeedusFrostBlood

Prev. Bans: None

Referral: None

Vote: I would like to visit the server and learn about it before I vote for it. However, it appears to be a well-running community. And worth a vote.

YT/Twitter: None

Why I should be accepted:

I read the rules, and browsed the wiki, I understand the mechanics via Pvp and it interests me in several ways. I expect this server to be loads of fun and am hopping to bring friends along for the ride,

How did I come across Herocraft?
Googled; "Guild wars Minecraft"
&
I was looking for a good RPG server.
Do i want to upload screenshots?
No.

Why?
My building is... reasonable, but I do not plan on building anything large. On a sever called "LOTC" (Lord of the craft) I was a builder for even area's and that lasted about four months. Lol. But mainly, I just want to enjoy the system and pvp with a bunch of friendly people.

EULA & Tos: I agree.

Special Key: MCZ16
Reviewing