• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zazbuza86 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

zazbuza

Wood
  1. 1. In-game name: zazbuza86
  2. 2. Location and Age: USA and im 15 i turn 16 in a week
  3. 3. Previous bans: Once on my friends server as a prank
  4. 4. Referral: kazbuto,camrad18
  5. 5. Reason you should you be accepted: I love Minecraft, RPGs and strategy games. I interact with others well and plan to join a faction and contribute to growing towns. I enjoying RPing and will contribute to the server's culture. I'd also like to think I'm creative and can build some nice looking structures. This server blends two things I love very much: RPGs and sandbox building and I look forward to playing very much and hope you will consider my application.I plan to join a town and contribute to it. I enjoy the immersion of RPGs and want to become part of the community. I value honesty and integrity and playing legitimately and will not grief, steal, or break any of the rules.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: kazbuto
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have
  8. Additional Information: I like roleplay and when im in a true roleplay I prefer that people stay in character. The only times I may seem harsh is when I have been bothered to much or if I think something is truely wrong.
  9. Special Key: {HCZ7}

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
You made a previous application, and were denied for lying about your age. Your original application said you were 18 - which was a lie. You posted claiming you had turned 16 "3 weeks ago" as of late december. Today you apply as a fifteen year old about to turn sixteen. The only thing we dislike more than liars, are liars who cannot keep their story straight. There is no place on Herocraft for you at this time. Application denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.