• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zavic123's Application

Zavic

Dirt
In-game name: zavic123

Location & Age: California & 16

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Once, as a joke. On worldonecraft's faction server.

Referral(s): OffWhite911 (He just joined and told me I should look it up and see if I liked it)

Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy the aspect of working your way to a higher level that the hero plugin offers and the vast number of active and helpful people that this server seems to have. I also enjoy PvP, and am decent at it, and the occasional building, although I am poor at it. I can offer much to the community through my helpfulness, and I love having a large server because it allows for more player to player interaction.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: From a friend.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I'm at OffWhite's house now so I can't vote until I get home.

Additional Info: I have fun hanging out with friends, and socializing. I love scootering and can spend hours at the skatepark trying to learn new tricks. When I watch TV, I usually watch Mythbusters or The Office. I recently started watching Star Trek and have liked it so far. I also like watching Anime such as Inuyasha and Soul Eater.