• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zatoro's Ban Appeal

Kotios

Iron
IGN: Zatoro

Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow

Time of ban: 21-06-2016, 02:54

Reason for ban: 'Illegal Client Mods'

Your story: I was running faster than normal to avoid ganking by using More Player Models 2, I had asked before-hand if the mod was allowed once it was removed from the modpack and the response was (paraphrased) "Yes, because it was on the modpack before." , so I used it. I was told it wasn't illegal.

Edit: The way I ran faster than normal was by [removed], which for whatever reason made me faster. I know it is unfair and I probably shouldn't have been doing that and I'm sorry if I made the game less fun for anyone, but I thought (I didn't really think it through) that since I was told the mod was legal, I could also use this probably accidental 'feature' of the mod.

@Kainzo @Admins

Last edited:

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
You're ban was shorten to 3 days instead of a perm ban. The MPM2 mod is no longer allowed, use of it will ensure a perm ban next time
@Kotios