• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zachydude's Redone app.

Z

zachydude

1. In-game name: Zachydude
  2. Location & Age: I live in Ontario, Canada. I am 14 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I got banned from Sublimitygaming for calling thier founder abusive after he banned a player for not liking his new skin.
  4. Referral(s): Jinder745 and Shrimpy77.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am easy to become friends with, and I don't usealy join in fights with other players. My friends are on this server and we like to build amazing things together.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my two friends, Shrimpy77 and Jinder745. They recently joined and like it alot and said that its got fair rules and a nice community. I wanted to play with them and I liked the sound of the server so I am joining now.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Here are some of the things i have built with Jinder745 and Shrimpy77.
    2011-09-02_110049.png
    2011-09-02_110708.png