• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Yogbox or Now that's what I call MineCraft

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
WARNING: If you're compelled to go ahead and download this, note a couple of things. 1) HD texture fix won't work because it overwrites some of the item icons in the game, effectively making them invisible or purple. 2) This WILL NOT work with multiplayer at all.

What I do is I make a new folder on my desktop and add the whole .minecraft folder into it, cutting not copying, with all my multiplayer stuff (The mod pack for this server, HD patcher and such) and leave it there, then I start minecraft, get a new install and then install either of these modpacks.

If you don't want the default textures, Painterly is fully compatible with the packs, you can create your own painterly pack at their website or use the painterly pack that's included with either mod pack mentioned in the subject.

Anyway,

The latter of the two is a bit glitchy because there's too many mods, however the yogbox mod compilation which you can find on bluexephos's channel right now is pretty awesome. You get NPC's (Millinaire), if you watch the yogcast you'll recognize the only NPC that's going to attack you ;), you get the mo monsters pack, more health (zelda like health system) buried treasure and a lot more (When you go to download it you'll see all the mods on it). Both mod packs are quite similar but Yogbox runs better. Either one of these mod packs will totally change the way you play single player in minecraft, easily adding a good 20 hours of new stuff to explore and look out for and both of them are just in beta (0.01b to be perfectly clear) Yogbox has coders working pretty hard to fix all the glitches caused by clashing mods and even add more as time goes by to make the perfect mod pack, promising no virus's or malware at all ( You won't find that very often with single player mod pack!)

Anyway I'd post some images of what you can expect in it, however the yogbox has it's own instructional video and everything, basically if you can't find BlueXephos on youtube go ahead and google yogbox, it'll have instructions on the download page.

Finally, for those of you who have used either of these, feel free to post your comments! I'm kind of tired at the moment so if I got a piece of how to install the pack wrong feel free to note it.

The pack itself has it's own installer you just have to run it with Java runtime.

Shenorai

Banned
Technically, parts of the pack carry over to multiplayer. Particularly, the More Health mod.

So if you feel inclined to download this, keep a backup of your Herocraft jar. This way, you're not banned on account of hacking the game for more health.

Just as a fair warning.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Like I said, I have two minecraft .jar's that I switch between depending on what I'm doing. One has the mod pack that's accepted by the admins here and the other has the single player pack. I tried logging into a server once with the modpack on, it just showed 1 heart but I still died as if I had the usual amount.

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
Hope they update to 1.7 soon :D (i know they gotta wait till all mods have done that too)

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
I hope they actually start getting permission from the creators of the mods before throwing them in their compilation. :/

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
For Sure they didn't get permission for Mo' Creatures. Dr. Zhark was actually pretty pissed about it.

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
Actually:

"The only package that can currently distribute this mod is the YogBox"

From the Mo' Creatures thread.......

Hm, I must say I spoke out of turn then. The last I heard He didn't approve his mod for any compilation. In that case, I'm sorry, my mistake... Maybe I'll actually try out this mod now. :)

JRhalo14

Dirt
Actaully the more health mod makes it so you can mod your health but it automatically disappears in multiplayer so once u get your health goes back to normal+ the damage taken dont be fooled by the image your health is still the same