• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Yearly enchanting bug update

Graink

Portal
Just putting out my yearly bug report for the enchanters glitch. Unfortunately, for the 3rd or 4th year running, us Enchanters are still plagued with the dreadful need to enchant level 1 or level 2 enchants to correct a bug where your "experience" drops below a certain level, but you remain above level 30 and you can no longer enchant level 30 enchants. I think it would be both wise and useful to put some effort into fixing this issue, perhaps allowing a wider range of people/coders to take a look at the problem. Maybe directing a little more attention to these annoying, game altering bugs as opposed to adding anything new.

Thanks again, and Happy New Year everyone!!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Just putting out my yearly bug report for the enchanters glitch. Unfortunately, for the 3rd or 4th year running, us Enchanters are still plagued with the dreadful need to enchant level 1 or level 2 enchants to correct a bug where your "experience" drops below a certain level, but you remain above level 30 and you can no longer enchant level 30 enchants. I think it would be both wise and useful to put some effort into fixing this issue, perhaps allowing a wider range of people/coders to take a look at the problem. Maybe directing a little more attention to these annoying, game altering bugs as opposed to adding anything new.

Thanks again, and Happy New Year everyone!!
@Coders
Can we get a response on this issue?