• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xxrekkedxx balance team app

xxrekkedxx

Coal
  1. Minecraft IGN:xxrekkedxx
  2. Position applying for: Balance team
  3. Age|Timezone:15 central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:about a month
  5. Why do you think you would make a good addition to the balance team? I want to be on the balance team so that i can make the game more fair for everyone so that if someone want to be something thats not better than the others they arnt at a disadvantage and be able to compete with others on this amazing server I havnt been on the server long but i have been on other server with the same plugin so i still no what most of the classes do I would also love to bring new classes to the table if kainzo would let me well atleast pitch them atleast I also want to be on this team to be able to experience more classes than the 1 im currently on and i dont in the least think about trying to buff my own class (since i already like it how it is) I mainly would like to balance out the casters since I know a lot of people arnt happy with them and i wont try and share everyone elses opionion but have my own and my own perspective of how the class should be balanced out I mainly want to be on the balance team to help out the server so that some players wont rage quit over the classes but stay and hopefully join a town and get pvp active
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here!
    this is a video i made on a base i made inside a mountain mainly redstone stuff its dark in the video ive been told sorry if u cant see some of the stuff
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us? Please alow me to be on this team ive been admin on 3 different servers and i even owned my own server at 1 point hope you will let me join this team :D