• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xxMASSCHAOSx app

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3
1) First off be sure to read our server rules, not knowing them will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them.

2) Vote for Herocraft - you can do that here.

3) Read up on the server. Herocraft is a unique server and we code some of our own plugins, this means new players have a lot to pick up on. The best way to do this is to read up on our wiki which is the most up to date source of information on Herocraft. Be sure to read up on our brand new game-changing plugin - Heroes.

4) Fill out the following application and post it in our Applications forum!

1. In-game name:xxMASSCHAOSx
  2. Location & Age:Texas 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):i have yet to be banned from any server
  4. Referral(s):foudoo zachimon Jzillifro Sonofagunner and Shadowall555
  5. Reason you should be accepted:foudoo zachimon Jzillifro Sonofagunner and Shadowall555
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My freinds told me it was a great server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes i voted
  8. Additional Info:I will listen to whatever an admin tells me to do as long as it is destructive to other players
Important: Do not private message staff or contact us on IRC to request an immediate whitelist, you will be ignored.

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3
2011-08-05_12.04.35.png woops i forgot to put pics of my creations and here is one of them i usualy dont make structures i make most of my houses in caves.

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3
Additional Info:I will listen to whatever an admin tells me to do as long as it isnt destructive to other players i love minecraft and im getting tired of those other servers that are packed with greifers and i used to own an old server but my freinds said that this one was cooler so i wanted to join this one.