• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xx_Reese_xX's Application form

Reese

Dirt
In-game name: Xx_Reese_xX
Location & Age: Tasmania & 13
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no permanent ones
Referral(s): Middlefinger
Reason you should be accepted: I aid allies and help out a fair bit
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Middlefinger told me and said it was good :}
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yups
Additional Info: thx if u accept this :}

Reese

Dirt
This is my re-done Application forum

In-game name: My in game name is Xx_Reese_xX.
Location & Age: I live in Tasmania and I am currently 13 years old.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been permanently banned from any server for anything.
Referral(s): Middlefinger is one referral i have and hopefully j134679 and Infected_Seal can also join.
Reason you should be accepted: I am a hard worker I guess when its needed and I also am a grateful person as you should hopefully see in my pic (its a tribute to my friends :}).
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft via Middlefinger as he suggested it was good and entertaining.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have ^^.
Additional Info: I do sometimes have a lag problem rendering me useless but it is getting fixed very soon thus i shall be able to participate to maximum potential. I also make rather ridiculous projects with my friends and hope to bring some of those to Herocraft.

Reese

Dirt
Here is the picture i forgot to post

Attachments

• 2011-07-31_14.43.26.png
    2011-07-31_14.43.26.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 17