• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Xp for parties

Should xp stop being shared when Mastered?

• Total voters

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
So for parties xp is shared for party members, it's good in the sense that it's not 2 people in a party the zombies 22 xp becomes 11xp per person. But for some reason if someone is maseterd in their class and killing mobs with another party member they still have to split the xp. Coming from a townie point of view it would be nice to be a master and say "power level" my lower lvls. The time spent killing the mobs is still there just I don't get any xp because I am master in my class. I just don't understand why the xp is still shared when mastered.

So I guess my suggestion here is: Have a max xp at 65 and while in a party you don't gain xp, would it be possible?

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
I dont see much wrong with doing this, helping a lower lvl get some xp isnt that bad right?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Masters can pad EXP, you already get bonus exp for having extra party members, we don't want to remove this at this time.

MariusAbyssal

Legacy Supporter 6
Only one that voted no out of 19? Does no one see lvling boosts coming up where 3 lvl 65s join a low lvl and kill everything in sight so the low lvl lvls up instantly?