• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xNerb's Guide Application

xNerb

Stone
  1. Sorry if the title isn't right! I don't know whether it's "xNerb's Guide Application" or "Guide App: xNerb" Can't edit it now, so sorry. :(
  2. Minecraft IGN: xNerb (Before I was known as MrNerbit (2013), and before that Jman02000 (2009).
  3. Position applying for: Guide
  4. Age|Timezone: Age: 14, 15 in September. (Though I am young, you can notice my maturity by how I talk, How I deal with problems, and my grammar.)
  5. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Well, almost since the beginning. I remember when I was talking to Kainzo about a staff application, then I had to go. I remember testing things for him... Anyway off topic.
  6. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think I would make a good guide, because I've learned allot about Herocraft, and I think I can help people out. I'm fairly slow to anger, and I am fair to people. I am compassionate, but not too much so. If someone is breaking the rules, I will be quick to warn them. Also if there is a person who doesn't know what to do, I will help them if possible. If I'm not sure how to help someone, I'll go ask another staff member. If there aren't any other staff members on, I'll tell him I'm not sure, but that I'll get back to him as fast as possible.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'll be playing on the server for 2-6 hours a day. More or less, depending on schedules. I've just recently re-joined Herocraft. I love the server, and hope I can help people out on it. Even without Guide, I'm still helping people out. Just yesterday, a guy got on the server wondering where the wild was. Even though he wasn't the brightest, I was able to direct him to the wilderness fairly quickly.
  8. Random stuff about me:
  9. I've played minecraft for about 6 years now.
  10. I love this server.
  11. I'm planning on buying a backpack soon.

12. Even if I don't get Guide, I can still help people out by simply telling them what I know. Thank you. -xNerb